Hands-On Laser Training
We offer hands-on laser training courses that highlight laser physics and safety.
We have over 10 years of experience conducting laser training classes and have supported hundreds of aesthetic professionals in achieving the latest certifications.
Our courses are delivered by expert cosmetic doctors.
If you are an MD, Technician, Esthetician, Nurse Practitioner (NP), or Physician’s Assistant (PA) – you can trust ASI to arm you with the latest laser techniques, technology and knowledge.
When training is completed you will:
- Be guided through the licensing process (for applicable states)
- Be eligible to receive your Georgia laser license (for other states as well)
- Understand Laser Physics and safety
- Gain hands on experience with industry lasers
- Be able to apply your knowledge to any laser anywhere
- Give and receive treatments for hair, vascular and pigmented lesions, acne, cherry angiomas, leg vessels, skin rejuvenation
- Receive references for employment
- Receive a certification for microneedling
- Get a complimentary skin care analysis, a value of $250
- Q-Switch-Tattoo Removal
- Co2, Eximer
- 810 Diode
- includes IPL
Our Recent Training
“This class offered a wealth of information and was a valuable experience” -Dianna Campbell
“Lots of hands-on training with live models” -Christy Kinnamon
“Would highly recommend to any skin care professional” -Monica Wheeler
“Lasers can be complicated but David broke it down so well that I understood everything” – Cheryl A.
“I truly feel that it was one of the best continuing education classes that I’ve ever been to!” -Stephanie Hamrick
More About Our Trainer David Kurkoski
For Details contact David Kurkoski at
770-639-9762 ext. 101,
1170 Powers Ferry Place
Marietta, GA 30067