Regenerative Components found in Recharg:
- Proteins – Required for the structure, function and regulation of the body’s tissues and organs, proteins help repair tissues and allow metabolic reactions to occur. Some proteins are chemical messengers between cells, tissues and organs while others provide structure and support.
- Collagens – Collagens form a scaffold to provide strength and structure throughout the body delivering a platform for new tissue growth.
- Cytokines – These molecules serve as messengers between cells, mediating and regulating immunity, inflammation and hematopoiesis. They stimulate the production of blood cells and provide growth and differentiation factions that function in development, tissue maintenance and repair.
- Growth Factors – Regulate cell division and cell survival to stimulate the growth of a specific tissue.
- Amino Acids – The building blocks of proteins, amino acids are vital for protein synthesis, tissue repair and nutrient absorption.
- Elastin – As the most dominant protein found in skin, elastin provides resilience and elasticity to tissues and organs. It is 1000 times more flexible than collagen and one of the body’s most enduring proteins.
- Chemokines – A form of cytokine that stimulates movement and plays a crucial role in immunological reactions.
- Carbohydrates – Vital in supporting life’s basic functions, carbohydrates produce and store energy, build macromolecules, extra proteins and assist in lipid metabolism.