PRX-T provides immediate aesthetic improvement and seriously deep hydration through a perfected application technique. After years of experimenting with over two million applications around the world, we’ve developed a phenomenal formula for natural skin regeneration.
WiQo BioRevitalization Treatment
Be the first in the US to take advantage of this exclusive cosmetic treatment that just launched from Italy! Invest in skincare with confidence knowing over two million applications have already been performed in cosmetic medicine clinics and by dermatologists all around the world.
This complete rejuvenation of the face or body targets age spots and dulled skin, skin texture, laxity, and wrinkles.
Our formula utilizes 33% TCA Hydrogen Peroxide with NO peeling to stimulate the skin’s regenerative process at the dermal layer.
WiQo products guarantee a natural and long-lasting effect to help prevent future signs of aging in a non-invasive way that will not interrupt your everyday life.
- Suitable for all skin types, Fitzpatrick I-VI
- A quick application period of only 30-45 minutes
- No peeling, needles, or pain means no downtime!
- Provides immediate palpable firming
- Can still be performed during summer thanks to non-photosensitizing
- Very high profit margin with high client satisfaction
- Impressive immediate and long-term results
In addition to having more than two million applications all over the world under its belt, this time-tested formula is also covered by an international patent solidifying WiQo’s effortless skin revolution.
Through flawless synergy the application of the revolutionary PRX-T/KOJIC Perfect Intense Liquid followed by WiQo Moisturizing Face Cream For Dry Skin and WiQo Facial Smoothing Fluid produces superior aesthetic improvements and intense hydration. Get real, immediate results with noticeably firmer and visibly beautified skin.
- Cleanse the skin
- Apply WiQo P Solution to cleanse the skin delicately without drying, greasing, or leaving any residue.
- Boost stimulation
- The practitioner applies PRX-T with a specific massage.
- Restore the skin
- Apply WiQo Moisturizing Face Cream For Dry Skin after the PRX-T application to ensure the skin receives needed moisture and protection. Thanks to its large quantity of high quality shea butter, the WiQo Moisturizing Face Cream For Dry Skin restores the hydrolipidic film. It also supplies several active ingredients including A and E Vitamins, nutritive substances, and valuable plant extracts that benefit the skin.
- Maintenance treatment
- Start applying the WiQo Facial Smoothing Fluid For All Skin Types the day after the PRX-T application. WiQo Facial Smoothing Fluid is an extensively tested dermo cosmetic product, containing low pH glycolic acid (8%) with a balanced formula for the skin. Despite its pH value (approximately 3), the product is well tolerated by all skin types and does not cause a burning sensation during application even on unbroken skin.
Protocol is also extremely versatile as it can be used with astonishing results both alone and in combination with the most common aesthetic techniques to enhance the results even further.
Modulation between Hydrogen Peroxide and TCA
This product is unique because it combines the effects of Hydrogen Peroxide and high concentration of TCA for an effective dermal stimulation.
Despite the TCA ingredient having historically been used as a peeling agent, PRX-T /KOJIC Perfect Intense Liquid itself is not a peel: it does not cause frosting after application and subsequent desquamation, but it does help to stimulate the deeper layers of the skin without harming the superficial ones.
Chemical peels work by removing dead cells and exposing the new skin underneath. This process can be more or less invasive depending on the depth and aggressiveness of the peeling agent used. These invasive procedures also require downtime (i.e. you’ll have to wait for the flakes to fall off) and can pose risks such as hypo- and hyper-pigmentation and infection. However the PRX-T /KOJIC Perfect Intense Liquid helps to stimulate the skin in order to create new collagen, which gives it structure and elasticity, with no downtime and none of the risks commonly associated with peels.
- PLEASE NOTE: This system is geared for medical aesthetics professionals and estheticians with medical oversight. For estheticians or spas who do not have medical oversight, we can provide a referral to a physician.