- Renyte is less invasive when compared to other forms of regenerative medicine such as bone marrow aspirate and adipose tissue extraction. This results in less pain and rehabilitation time for the patient.
- Compared to amniotic fluid therapy, Renyte contains higher concentrations of hyaluronic acid, peptides, and growth factors.
- Higher concentrations of growth factors in Renyte act as an anti-inflammatory and have been shown to prevent cell death.
- Renyte is recovered from healthy, carefully screened mothers at the time of a scheduled cesarean section. All protocols are in accordance with the FDA and American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) regulations and standards. Renyte is regulated as a human cell, tissue, or cellular or tissue-based product (HCT/P) under 21 CFR Part 1271 and Section 361 of the Public Health Service Act.
Wharton’s Jelly-based Regenerative Properties
- Wharton’s Jelly – The amount of growth factors, cytokines, hyaluronic acid, cellular components and extracellular vesicles are higher in Wharton’s Jelly compared to other biologics. These components aid in strength, flexibility, cushioning, covering, compressibility and response to friction in the body. It also plays a vital role in reducing inflammation.
- Proteins – Required for the structure, function and regulation of the body’s tissues and organs, proteins help repair tissues and allow metabolic reactions to occur. Some proteins are chemical messengers between cells, tissues and organs while others provide structure and support.
- Collagens – Collagens form a scaffold to provide strength and structure throughout the body delivering a platform for new tissue growth.
- Cytokines – These molecules serve as messengers between cells, mediating and regulating immunity, inflammation and hematopoiesis. They stimulate the production of blood cells and provide growth and differentiation factions that function in development, tissue maintenance and repair.
- Growth Factors – Regulate cell division and cell survival to stimulate the growth of a specific tissue.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Naturally present in the body, hyaluronic acid acts as a cushion and lubricant for the joints and other tissues. Hyaluronic acid can be used for various joint disorders and aging among other conditions. It may promote healthier, more supple skin, speed up wound healing and preserve bone strength.
- Amino Acids – The building blocks of proteins, amino acids are vital for protein synthesis, tissue repair and nutrient absorption.
- Elastin – As the most dominant protein found in skin, elastin provides resilience and elasticity to tissues and organs. It is 1000 times more flexible than collagen and one of the body’s most enduring proteins.
- Chemokines – A form of cytokine that stimulates movement and plays a crucial role in immunological reactions.
- Carbohydrates – Vital in supporting life’s basic functions, carbohydrates produce and store energy, build macromolecules, extra proteins and assist in lipid metabolism.
Potential Treatment Areas
- Back Pain
- Cartilage Damage
- Degenerated Joints
- Joint Dysfunction
- Knee Injuries
- Ligament Tears
- Meniscus Damage
- Muscle Tears
- Nerve Injury
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Tendon Tears