- Revive components are intended to reduce inflammation and continue the healing process, improving, or in some cases, eliminating your pain.
- Revive is immune-privileged; the risk of rejection is extremely rare.
- For in-office procedures, there is minimal, if any, downtime after treatment.
- Revive is typically a one-time treatment compared to corticosteroids which mask the pain by shutting down the body’s nerves in a specific area. Relief with steroids does begin right away but it does not last and there are significant side-effects from long term use.
- Revive is recovered from healthy, carefully screened mothers at the time of cesarean section. All protocols are in accordance with the FDA and the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) regulations and standard. Revive is regulated as a human cell, tissue, or cellular or tissue-based product (HCT/P) under 21 CFR Part 1271 and Section 361 of the Public Health Service Act.
Regenerative Components found in Reviv:
- Extracellular Matrix – An essential support structure for cells, the extracellular matrix helps bind cells together and regulates cellular functions, such as adhesion, migration, proliferation and differentiation. It also plays an integral role in controlling communication between cells.
- Proteins – Required for the structure, function and regulation of the body’s tissues and organs, proteins help repair tissues and allow metabolic reactions to occur. Some proteins are chemical messengers between cells, tissues and organs while others provide structure and support.
- Collagens – Collagens form a scaffold to provide strength and structure throughout the body delivering a platform for new tissue growth.
- Cytokines – These molecules serve as messengers between cells, mediating and regulating immunity, inflammation and hematopoiesis. They stimulate the production of blood cells and provide growth and differentiation factions that function in development, tissue maintenance and repair.
- Growth Factors – Regulate cell division and cell survival to stimulate the growth of a specific tissue.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Naturally present in the body, hyaluronic acid acts as a cushion and lubricant for the joints and other tissues. Hyaluronic acid can be used for various joint disorders and aging among other conditions. It may promote healthier, more supple skin, speed up wound healing and preserve bone strength.
- Amino Acids – The building blocks of proteins, amino acids are vital for protein synthesis, tissue repair and nutrient absorption.
- Elastin – As the most dominant protein found in skin, elastin provides resilience and elasticity to tissues and organs. It is 1000 times more flexible than collagen and one of the body’s most enduring proteins.
- Chemokines – A form of cytokine that stimulates movement and plays a crucial role in immunological reactions.
- Carbohydrates – Vital in supporting life’s basic functions, carbohydrates produce and store energy, build macromolecules, extra proteins and assist in lipid metabolism.
Potential Treatment Areas:
- Back Pain
- Cartilage Damage
- Degenerated Joints
- Joint Dysfunction
- Knee Injuries
- Ligament Tears
- Meniscus Damage
- Muscle Tears
- Nerve Injury
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Tendon Tears
Revive™ is processed from donated amniotic fluid and membrane from full-term deliveries. All donors are pre-screened and undergo comprehensive testing that includes:
- Behavioral risk assessment
- Physical assessment
- Donor medical history
- Communicable disease testing
- HIV I/II-Ab
- HIV NAT