SmartGraft uses a combination of precision craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology rather than a scalpel. The procedure can be done with more precision in less time than any other FUE method. Patients can go back to work in one or two days, and results look and feel completely natural.
Improve your hair restoration practice with the latest innovation in automated FUE technology. SmartGraft’s state-of-the-art equipment decreases treatment time, increases accuracy and allows for a minimally invasive, highly successful hair restoration process.
A flawless procedure
From the user-friendly touch screen that can illuminate the surgical site in high definition, to the separation and storage features, Smartgraft’s hair replacement equipment ensures smooth and successful procedures time and again. The separation and storage component automatically separates hair grafts into environmentally sound canisters, where they are kept moist with a temperature-controlled sterile solution. This process promotes graft survival prior to implantation and improves their ability to regrow.
- Minimally invasive procedure uses punch technology
- Minimum penetration and virtually no discomfort
- First and only closed harvesting system
- Reduced treatment and recovery times
- Reduced graft trauma due to manual manipulation
- Use touch screen to monitor speed of rotation of the punch, strength of suction and more
- Hand piece provides superior lighting, and creates a soft and complete separation of the graft
- Equipment can be disassembled into two modules for easy and safe transportation
- Training and marketing assistance available