Spectrum Laser/IPL System
- Hair Removal: Features a large spot size, built in contact cooling and a hertz rate of up to 10-pulses per second.
- Skin Resurfacing: Erbium is the treatment of choice for patients wanting to achieve dramatic improvement in the appearance of their skin with minimal downtime. The procedure removes surface-pigmentation and mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles on the face, hands, neck and chest.
- Tattoo Removal: For over 20-years, the Q-switched Yag laser has been the laser of choice for removing tattoos. The dual wavelengths (1064nm/532nm) remove a wide array of tattoo pigments.
LONG PULSED YAG
- Vascular Reduction: The Yag energy heats and damages blood vessels causing them to collapse. Other vascular lesions such as a cherry angioma can also be removed with the Long Pulsed Yag.
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT
- The IPL includes 4 filters that can be used for a myriad of non-ablative procedures including hair reduction, acne reduction and the removal of vascular and pigmented lesions.
The Spectrum is the ideal Laser/IPL system for sharing or for physicians with multiple locations. The system easily separates into two pieces and can be placed into the trunk or back of a SUV.
Features & Benefits:
30-Day Buy Back Guarantee
NO Consumables or Disposables